Once a Hipcamper books a trip, they will receive a confirmation email that contains your listing's address as well as any arrival instructions you provide. To ensure a seamless check-in experience, consider providing detailed directions and arrival instructions to your listing.
Only verified Hipcampers that have a confirmed booking with you will see this information.
Here are some examples of what to include in your arrival instructions:
- Precise driving instructions to your property
- Details on what the terrain is like in your area
- Details on how to get the exact spot where they'll camp
- Any landmarks that would help guests find your location
- Any potential issues with GPS in your area
- Description of your property's entrance (entrance gates, long drive-way, etc)
- Detailed check-in instructions (ex: close the gate after entering, don't let the animals out)
How to update your listing’s directions and arrival instructions:
Note: Only verified Hipcampers that have a confirmed booking with you will see this information.
- From your Host Dashboard, click on the Property tab
- Select the listing you want to edit
- Select Arrival Instructions on the left-hand side
- Hit Save changes
After a Hipcamper books with you, they will receive this information in an email and they’ll have access to it on the Trips page within their account.
Would you rather send these instructions through messages? Check out this FAQ on how to set up scheduled messages!
Any questions? Contact Hipcamp Support and we'd be happy to lend a hand!