Your unit description should include information on the area that campers are booking.
If you have designated units, you should include information on the specific unit that they are booking. For example, you might want to talk about the layout of the site, the great features, the amount of shade, distance to amenities, and access.
If you have dispersed units, you should include information on the general area where campers can set up. (Reminder: Dispersed units are open camping sites and mean that campers choose a place to camp on arrival).
To edit your unit description:
- Click on Property from your Host Dashboard
- Click on Sites located next to ‘Overview’
- Click Edit next to the unit you would like to edit
- Click on Description on the left side of the screen
- Type in the text box to make your changes. You can scroll up or down in the text box to view the whole description.