The Hipcamp mobile calendar has a ton of features to help you manage your units on the go on your phone or other mobile devices! Click through to learn how to:
Accessing your Mobile Calendar
First, let's get to your mobile Calendar. Open your mobile web browser (Chrome, Safari, etc) and go to hipcamp.com. From there, sign in to your Host account.
Viewing Bookings and Blocked Dates
Adjusting your Availability (Blocking and Opening units)
To open or block units:
1. Tap 'Manage' on the bottom right-hand side of your Calendar.
2. Select a date or a date range where you want to open or block units. To select multiple dates, tap the start date and the end date separately on the calendar, and the range will automatically be highlighted.
3. Once the date(s) are selected, tap 'Edit'.
4. You can toggle a designated unit open or closed using the toggle below the unit.
5. If you have multiple dispersed units under a single Listing, you can view all of the units and block off specific units by clicking ‘Advanced unit management’.
6. Click ‘Done’.