If you need to cancel your trip completely, we understand. Make sure to confirm your Host's Cancellation Policy by visiting the site page or your booking confirmation page.
Here is more information about cancellation policies.
If you're eligible for a refund, they can take between 7 and 10 business days to post to your account but are usually processed much more quickly than that.
Please note that Hipcamp's service fees are non-refundable. If you have any questions about the cancellation policy in place or need help cancelling a booking, please get in touch with Hipcamp Support.
Instead of cancelling, consider adjusting the dates of your trip on the website or on the app.
How to cancel your trip on the website
- Log into your Hipcamp account
- Navigate to your Trips page
- Select the trip you'd like to edit
- Under Trip Details, select Cancel Booking
- Select your reason for cancelling from the drop-down menu
- Click the red Cancel Booking button to confirm your cancellation
How to cancel your trip in the app
- Launch the Hipcamp app
- Navigate to the Trips tab
- Select the trip you'd like to cancel
- Scroll down and select Cancel Booking. A refund will automatically be issued if applicable. Please be aware of the Host's set cancellation policy to understand if you are eligible for a refund.
- Select a reason and tap on Cancel Booking
If you need to update your group size, you can do so on your booking confirmation page.