You can respond publicly or privately to Hipcampers' reviews.
Respond from your email notification:
If a Hipcamper leaves a review after their stay, you will receive an email with their review and the options to respond.
Toward the bottom of the email, you can click the appropriate link to respond publicly or privately. It looks like this:
If you click "Reply publicly" it will bring you to the review directly on your site where you can respond to the Hipcamper's review. A text box, like the one shown below, should appear to allow you to respond publicly or via message to the Hipcamper.
Respond from your public Property page:
You are also able to respond publicly to a camper’s review at anytime from your public Property page. Please note, you will need to be logged into your Host account to respond to a review. To reply to a review from your public Property page:
- Login to Hipcamp.com.
- Hover your mouse over Dashboard.
- Click on Property.
- Click on Preview next to ‘Edit Property details’. This will open your public Property page.
- Scroll down to the ‘Reviews’ section and click “Show all reviews”.
- You will see the option to “Respond to review”
- This will open a pop-up where you can type your response. You can choose to send the response as a private message to the camper or to reply publicly.
Check out our tips for responding to reviews here, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns about a particular review by getting in touch with Hipcamp Support.